Saturday, April 18, 2009

Last PaPer To Go~

Finally
finish today's exam...
as expected,the question not run far from what we predict
memorize the whole 2 chapter accounting history with total 20 pages
reali drive me crazy...
somehow..it's impossible to write 20 pages in 2 hours...
2 hours is reali short for us...
at least..i had tried my best for tis paper...

My brain's full with china and harmonisation data..
reali hard for me to continue insert new data for comin poland and culture
god bless u n me
plz empty my brain n let me insert new data for comin exam...
another 20 pagess...
deleting data in progress...but reali take a long time to delete...
less than 48 hours for me to memorize all those things...

Monday~
exam end at 10am..
i'm goin to kl MidVaLley to meet my best fren chu~
countdown-ing for the day...
Tuesday~
i'm goin to get down to SeRemBan jusco greenbox sing k with college fren~
countdown-ing for the day...
Wednesday~
i'm goin to PerHenTian~
yuhoo~happy nice enjoy relax~
1st time take flight...reali excited...
dun ever say i'm san1 fan1~
hahaha~

1 comment:

  1. faz faz finish exam den v can go play n enjoy le lor~yeah

    ReplyDelete