Tuesday, April 21, 2009

End of Exam Life for Tis Sem~

Yuhoo~
wahaha...finaly finish all my exam for tis semester...
well...two subject onli...not as other college as they ned take 5 or 6...
reali wil drive me crazy as i did it on my second year...
but well...third year...
time to calculate the cgpa..better take slow to get better score....

my very first time in inti...
exam without regret...
haha~
is not to be proud to say so..but..
exam before tis..i admit that reali din put much effort on it..
as the gred will not affected in any calculation of the class
from the 1st sem in inti til last two sem...
almost 3 years i was make myself busy with all those event...
join a lot and my result..is droping n droping...
i had been very long time din see any A appear in my result slip...
fel sorry to myself...

somehow...tis time exam...
was reali take serious of it...although's bit late..
as the class calculation is taken 2 of year 2 subject...
and i jz know bout tis in tis sem...
it's too late to know d...
the best 2 of my year 2 result is jz b...
my target's not high...
second upper is more than enough for me....
to maintain it...study well for the exam and score for it is the thing that i ned to do

time to say goodbye for my accounting history in my life...
i hate it somehow i stil ned to study for it...
each subject 2 hours to write so many things as each ques carry 50marks...
2 hours to write 15 pages is reali my maximum limit d...
duno wad rubbish m i writing...
but jz trying to vomit wadever thing i memorize for it...
but of cz is relate to the question requirement...

thank god...
my coursework mark for both subject is consider ok also....
at least stil above 20 out of 30....
consider high in class and never expect such mark...
thx fren who keep give me guideline on how to do it..

after finish exam...
i'm havin a great date with my best best fren chu chu~
is more than a month no meet her and reali miss her alot...
havinglunch at mcd...
watching fast furious 4...
having dinner in zanmai pasta...
the movie is reali nice and reali ganjiong...bryan is reali very man n handsome^^
having a great dinner in zanmai pasta...
the food was nice..and especially for the desert...
green tea ice cream+red bean+corn flake+cream+jelly~
having a great time chating together...
listening to each other story...
our next date...
1st MAY KuanTan beach...trying to make it real~

the sad thing was...
it's reach the end of life for my dear lovely monitor...
is reali poor as it has accompany me for the last 3 years...
n the moment i ned it the most...but stil spoil in last...
i'm not able to on my pc as the monitor has no single respond towards my pc...
all my information my picture which plan to do something on that during holiday...
all cant do cz i cant even copy any single thing before it turn off...
well..accept the faith...

i'm goin to enjoy my holiday now...
with more relax without stressful life...

1 comment: